Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year Means for Me

Year moves old and new. What we have done last year, what we are doing right now and what will we do next year are interrelated. Last year is the past and be reflection for better thing in the future. 2009 have moved as experience. Hopefully it appears as the worthy experience.
As email sent by Google team; "As we near the end of the year, we wanted to take a moment to thank you for the time, energy, commitment, and trust you've shared with us in 2009" and those are the points. Time, energy, commitment and trust are the value asset we have planted in the last year.
Then when we will harvest is the target, dream, ambition, which will be held in the next year. Hopefully...

11 comments:

  1. wew...
    Why google didn't sent email to me..?
    Well, Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the google team
    I have to more explode my spirit to be the number one SERP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walau telat but happy new uear friend.. btw linknya dah saya pasang khusu di blog dofolow sob.. ditunggu linkbacknya ya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I planned and written some resolutions for this new year. But didnt tried one yet. May be I will start from today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me 2010 is a great year. I got lot of business this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To strengthen my relationships, like being a more dependable and caring friend, a sweeter girlfriend (if I have a boyfriend), and a more attentive and helpful daughter...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2010 is a good year for me. I think so. No more problems till

    ReplyDelete
  8. Infrared light therapy provides many of the health benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. For me 2010 is really bad. In the beginning I faced some difficulties in my business. I hope it will get cleared by the end of this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whenever i see the post like your's i feel that there are still helpful people who share information for the help of others, it must be helpful for other's. thanx and good job.
    Reverse Phone Lookup
    Avatar Movie

    ReplyDelete