Thursday, January 28, 2010

Useful Add ons in Mozilla while Blogging

I am not good enough to know technically about information technology. Even I am not sure what is meant exactly by "add ons". In simple term for me, it is a complimentary customization tool especially mozilla firefox. There are three add ons which always match in my browser. they support much in blogging activity.
Page rank checker. This is the most important for me. I often feel excited to know the live google page rank while browsing any site, including my own site. It is simple because it embedded in the browser and automatically show the number of page rank if we open any site, opening the sitre as well as checking the page rank. The second add ons which I use to customize my browser engine is dofollow checker. Many blogger like dofollow typical blog or site which is believed to help increase the comment on certain blog. The blog owner and who make comments both have benefit from the dofollow blog. However this dofollow setting of other blog is not visible to see through the browser when we visit it. That is why I like to display that dofollow add on to make me easy knowing which one is dofollow and which is not. The third add on is alexa sparky. this add on is to check the alexa rank of every blog we visit.
Unfortunately, when I got update my browser engine, mozilla firefox 3.6, the firs two add ons are uncompatibel with that new browser update. I have tried to find how to check dofollow and google page rank in mozilla 3.6 but I find nothing. So anyone know?

37 comments:

  1. i write in indonesian language :D
    saya juga pake 3 add ons diatas.. memang sangat berguna sekali ditambah dgn plugin seoquake shingga kita bs tau brp PR/alexa halamnan tsb di SERP google

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using download helper addon in mozilla. it is really a nice one. Kudos to the developers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice blog n good post.. visitme please and see may new post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like using the NoDoFollow plugin for Firefox. Have you tried that for 3.6?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good addon for mozilla that I found useful for commenters is NoDoFollow. It helps me a lot in finding dofollow blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, just bookmarked it.

    Regards
    Evelina

    Get Ex Back

    ReplyDelete
  7. According to him, the government will see the development of electrical condition in the country, while asking for PT PLN to improve service to the people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. An excellent add on I use helps me determine what blogs are and aren't dofollow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, I'm going to go check out the Pagerank add-on. Good suggestions here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think page rank checker is also very important. You will know your page rank which means that you will know the exact value of your site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use page rank check as well. I think it is very convenient too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. info yang bagus... saya juga mau coba ah... malas juga kalau melulu lelet dan bosan akhirnya. btw makasih infonya ya...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hai, Do you know any addon to use with firefox for downloading online streaming videos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is the Alexa plugin how Alexa gets their data to be able to rank the websites as well?

    Nice plugins.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The use of infrared radiation (as by infrared lamps or heating pads or hot water bottles to relieve pain and increase circulation to a particular area of the body)

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice article for addon mozila, i use it too, thanks for share :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Social. you can use download helper addon to download online streaming movies from firefox.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been also trying to look for a compatible NoDofollow add-on for Firefox v. 3.6 but it seems it doesn't have. I really use this add-on and it also help me in promoting my sites.

    Firefox v. 3.6 is cool but not all add-ons are compatible enough for this latest version of Mozilla.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Turning - If you need nodofollow feature, use it with FF v3.5

    ReplyDelete
  20. Add-ons are very much important while blogging.NoDoFollow is very good add-ons for the commentators.These are very much helpful too.Thanks for sharing this information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  21. great addons for mozila.thx for post

    ReplyDelete
  22. yes mozilla provides nice addons to make our work easy on blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. I guess I'm not using the latest version of Firefox--need to upgrade. Then I'll check out these plug-ins.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kebetulan sob.. saya pake template ini tapi kok dg mozila da chrome gak bisa nampilkan older post,home seperti yg dibawah itu.. tapi kalau pake opera kok bisa ya.. kenapa ya.. tolongin dong

    ReplyDelete
  25. saat online sy pake browser ini jg, keren sih, banyak tambahan aplikasi yg bisa dimanfaatkan

    mas saung : ke abang choen aja kalo ada masalah dgn template, dia spesialis CSS n HTML... alamatnya deconstruction code, search aja di om google u linknya

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice post...good luck for admin

    visit my site master

    ReplyDelete
  27. hampir sebagian orang menggunakan mozilla, fiturnya lengkap sih

    ReplyDelete
  28. thanks for the post i have learnt many things from it

    ReplyDelete
  29. I often feel excited to know the live google page rank while browsing any site, including my own site. It is simple because it embedded in the browser and automatically show the number of page rank if we open any site, opening the sitre as well as checking the page rank.

    Australian Detox

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow nice post friend. thanks for it

    ReplyDelete
  31. Kontes SEO, I am using download helper addon in mozilla. it is really a nice one. Kudos to the developers.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very interesting article.thanks for the information provided

    ReplyDelete
  33. It is simple because it embedded in the browser and automatically show the number of page rank if we open any site, opening the site as well as checking the page rank.

    ReplyDelete