Friday, August 21, 2009

My Alexa Rank Moves under a Million

After a month trying to increase the Alexa Rank, It show a good result. My Alexa Rank goes continuously bellow a million. It, for newbie like me, is a good sign that what I have afforded deserving value thing.
In the first time of blogging, I less pay attention to Blog Rank. Some popular blog rank services are Google pagerank, Alexa rank and Technorati rank. The three rank services, as many people said, have a great role in determining the success of blogging monetizing. When I see the trend of monetizing blog, it really stuck me that the rank service need to get attention much. Why? Because I am interested at blog monetizing too.
Besides Google Adsense, paidreview program is fastest and easiest way to make blog monetizing. Unfortunately, this paidreview program needs strictly that blog rank notes. If the rank of the blog is quite good, then the blog monetizing will be prospective.
Hem.. I have to do hard because of that ranks are really important and the google page rank and technorati still need to be attention much

13 comments:

  1. congratulations! because you said that you are a newbie and that you have a good page rank.. that was really awesome and seldom happened to newbies like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. It shows that you are a fast paced performer in blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good news for you. Congratulation! How I like to achieve what you have gain..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a precise and informative article. Things are formed symptom less. Get to know lot's of artifact which were unbeknownst to me. It's truly one of the most facilitative article I get ever read. Thanks for to percentage sensing for author from you. Symmetrical I bookmarked this diplomat as asymptomatic for to get supply from it in incoming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. alexa kadang makin langsing, kadang makin gendut,, hmm bingung aku . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello.. congrats for your achievement.. Now I'm here struggling the same thing.. increasing my alexa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ngomong-ngomong soal alexa,ada cara cepet ga supaya bisa naikin dengan cepat bozz?
    alexa rankku masih dikisaran 1jt'an nih

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was an excellent achievement for a newbie. congrats to you! just always stay positive and don't stop to discover new techniques and tricks for a good result. it's about taking risks! don't be afraid to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salam kenal

    Pertama selamat untuk kenaikan peringkatnya.
    Kedua bisa tolong dijelasin lebih detail cara mencapai alexa rank di bawah 1 juta, maklum udah mulai karatan nih otaknya. Soalnya aku pertama kali dapat 17 juta trus sekarang nyantol terus di 12 juta nggak mau turun.

    Terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
  10. keren dalam waktu singkat trafik alexanya udah naik drastis. sekarang udah di angka 500rb. Aku utk dpt trafik segitu prlu waktu setahunan lho

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like here, very good information for sharing with friends.
    Modelle torino

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    I think that a higher rank simply means you are getting more traffic to your site, than your competitors.In your customers eyes a higher rank can make the difference between you or your competitor.

    ReplyDelete